Saturday, September 20, 2008

India Hot Babes Pune

Nina Is really all natural. A perfect 5'9" 110lbs model. Trained in singing/dance and acting with credits in all. Well spoken... and has tact. Her real age is 21 but, looks like a very attractive 17 to 21 year old. To contact her please, do so through her site.
Thank you for expressing an interest & for taking the time to learn more about me. I am an erotic Indian Independent courtesan with an exquisite body & amazing personality; A combination of classic elegance, sophistication & with sinful sex appeal.

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

call me at 9923660386

Unknown said...

you call me at 9921185985 and tell ur rate #

Unknown said...

Hey love. An African guy visited Pune, "Hadaspar,Maharashtra" & im looking for girls who can fuck me. Call me to arrange 9503528379

Unknown said...

hey babe ur looking gorgeous and hot baby i sucked ur whole body and ur boobs u knw i love you soooooooo much uummmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

amol said...

9762218066

artha said...

hi
if u want
mail me arthaahire@yahoo.com

artha said...

hi
if u want
mail me arthaahire@yahoo.com